2011年5月28日星期六

Send me a bunch of daisies, now

 She sat for a long time.
"Daisies. "She said.
In addition, we had no language.
Boarding school life is two years, two years later, I went to an ordinary colleges in the field, and chrysanthemum, and like most students, fail in an examination, silently in their hometowns.
Days after becoming trivial and simple, I graduated, got a editing job, marry an ordinary girls get married, have children, running their own and their family, all in a matter of slowly grew up in.
Almost in my junior year, when knew Daisy a home visit start growing flowers, and from my big year birthday--no matter where I will receive her Daisy – in my concept of express, Daisy carries good memories of adolescence, schools, tobacco warehouses, fields, rivers and fields of bright flowers.
Almost 20 years of graduation time, know Daisy has been unmarried, to all arguments on the Alumni Association, she married a number of reasons, which are authentic? all guess time.
Perhaps, his face covered with acne guy is a real feeling of: "anyway, she is lovely. ”
I voted for the motion.
This year's autumn, leaves end up very early, I attended the second year of book publication scheme will suddenly received a call from chrysanthemum.
She said: "will you meet? now. ”
She has cancer, has spread.
"Send me a bunch of daisies, now. ”
Phone on the end, her voice is very light.
I hurried to leave the venue, rushed to the hospital. And the juvenile age when I was in hospital, I was sitting in her bed for a long time, but we had no language.
"Daisies. "She said.
In addition we had no language.
And my ears have been echoed hospital nurses.
"Hey, what do you know Daisy represent?"
"Know. Representatives ' deep love '. ”
Daisy! deep love!
Their footsteps away from, my tears and my long stalled outside the ward.
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论