2010年9月10日星期五

Naughty wife

He is absolutely powerful unit in a leading role in a serious working attitude, typical of a good leader, but back home, he was the innocent girl of a wife has become his leadership, his wife at home is a little hero ... ...
See it! He just got home from work at noon today to open the door, one of stockings on the flight out from the house, just right hand hanging to his briefcase, he frowned and looked shocked and almost did not threaten fall ... ... his wife is out of small inverted in the living room in her hand, take with the other stockings, ye saw him smiling down feet stood up quickly; "I exercise it, you see the door hung behind a balloon does not, I use a single handstand, with the other hand will align the balloon lost socks in the past, to see whether I can throw in the balloons ... ... hehe, I did not marry you, at home before the regular practice, the old scolded by my mother said no big or little, not like girls ... ... hey! you do not get angry it? " Him almost to tears and said: I do not get angry strange! You have to drop the how to do? There ... ... I do not know how you would play upside down? Little wife laughs and says: you do not know something or causing! We've been married only six months, do you know me all ah? Having ran quickly into the kitchen, as happy as the bird said: "I make rice the matter, you can come back meals Rights!"
He shook his head and lay down their briefcases and the golden silk stockings, sighed and said to myself: "how do I feel like a married child back?"
However ... ... when he saw his little wife to do the same as the dishes from the kitchen side out ... ... He suddenly opened a happy smile ... ...
Because the wife of workmanship is good, he likes to do her dishes, and sometimes his wife to eat a small dish, he will marry consumer entertainment home with his wife to eat ... ...
I remember one occasion, he asked her curiously: "Why are you cook, and doing very tasty?" Her answer to him laugh, she replied: "My mom, she said, if you want to keep a man, he will have to seize the man's stomach!"
He heard this, he burst out laughing ... ... heart, saying: "Mothers really really incredible, prescient, early daughter tuning Okay! Is he does not like, it happens to the food interest, This is just great, he can enjoy life up! then thought, his mind suddenly was delighted that ... ...
That true, he loves little wife's personality, though his wife, child small, only 1.55 meters, but the lively, lovely, with no subtlety, acting by a good, or kindergarten teachers.
Those buddies who he was often laughed at his 175-meter tall little man has married a wife, even his friends, sometimes deliberately small wife, Douzhe say "wife ah! Play Qula brother yesterday, he found a girl go! " Little surprise, grinning his wife answered, "Really? This is normal ah! Likely you have to go now? Otherwise how do you know so well? Should not I tell you wife ah? Friends one, and quickly said:" There is no ah! Kidding! "
He did not say anything next to laugh, so my friends left, he smiled and said to the little wife: "You're amazing! Scare them"! Little wife make a face, said: "It is, of course, I smart somebody"!
Yes ah! Sometimes the wife is indeed small enough smart, she is easy to ask things extremely intelligent! For example, she selected a good mood, the time he said to her: "Great good ah! Today the sun very well, help me wash my shoes Naqu little better Okay? I work Qula, if you help me wash well, I am coming back to reward you a kiss! "
Out! You say he can not help wash it? This method of ordering people about her absolute good, he so willingly to help her wash up! Despite the small home wife simply forgotten that promise rewards kiss ... ...
His wife is so clever little coma generous person, he likes her true! He does not care about my friends laugh wife is so small, he always liked her the courage to walk down the street hand in hand ... ...
Renault can clip
bmw gt1
Electronic Cigarette

没有评论:

发表评论